26 November, 2021

Questions to Ask Yourself Related to Self-Love



1. Do I believe I’m worthy of good things like love and happiness? Of course, I believe I am. I put in good out into the world and I get it back.

2. In what ways do I show love for myself? I like to buy things for myself and I like to fix my face. 

3. Do I speak up when I feel I’m not getting what I deserve? I did not in the past but recently I have.

4. How comfortable am I with saying “no” to things or people who don’t bring me joy? At this moment I am comfortable to tell anyone no.

5. Do I feel guilty if I put my needs first? I use to feel so guilty but not anyone, I have to put myself first.

6. When was the last time I felt beautiful? Smart? Or powerfulI think I felt beautiful when I was a little kid. I felt smart and powerful just last week, when I defended a group a CNAs from a loudmouth, I mean an irritating resident.

7. If someone tells me I’m not good enough, how would I respond? I have yet to hear thoughs words, but when I heard "are you stupid?" I would say nothing and let the coldwater wash over me. Then I would turn, without a word, and go to an upper management. 

8. If someone tells me I’m amazing, how would I respond? I would smile and thank them. 

9. How often do I apologize, even when it’s not my fault? A lot, its a bad mistake I know but I just can't help it.

10. How often do I take on other people’s problems as if they were my own? Not very often but when I know its ruining my day, I step in. 

11. When was the last time I told myself “good job”? When I did my last painting. 

12. How often do I spend time and energy taking care of myself versus taking care of others? I have been learning to take care of myself, every since daddy told me to think of myself for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment