12 January, 2020

Camp Day 2

So I got put in a camp. At first I didn't like it, I legit turned crazy. I was in full panic and it was not cute at all. I even bought my ticket to leave and go back. But then once I got my pills and a good sleep, I was able to think properly and get a refund on my ticket. I was like "okay jey, what do you got to loose. Your in a place that is not cute but a place that help you. Also you dad worked his ass off to help you. You cant play with that chance." So I am staying and sticking it out. Also I can say I have accomplished something like using the bathroom; listening to my body when it tells me that I need to go, also making sure to go ahead of time. Another thing, I have decided to take the good with the bad. The good: I have WiFi, I can watch movies, I can play my video games and such.
The Bad: Sure this place doesn't look for me but who care the mission is to walk.
Also tomorrow is day one, so am a bit excited.

I get to finally leave the bed! Also I think staying in the bed, has done me some good, cause my feet are super less puffy.

 LATERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment