15 January, 2020

Day 4 of Camp

Yesterday was amazing!!! 

So my daddy and my 2nd mom from New York met and it was awesome! They shared stories and even shared lots of laughs, I loved it so much. Also my grandma came yesterday too with my brother, so it was a party!!! We have tostones, some super chunky guac and some of my dinner. I am so happy! Like legit people are coming out just for me and its amazing.

Also this morning I got a present and it was also awesome. I love getting presents even if it was late.

So today is a new day and I have a meeting, PT and also meeting with the medicaid person. I also have to follow some rules to: I NEED TO SAVE!! Like majorly and I can't be like the old jey who use to go nuts and stuff, The lady really went into my stuff and notice all my patterns and stuff. I was like super blushing and everything. I think I am going to go super early, one: to catch to see if there there is Spanish Club and two: to get my paper work done early. I am gonna be super sleepy today cause of yesterday.

AHHHHHH I am so happy.

LATERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment