14 January, 2020

Camp Day 3

I got to be careful, apparently I got a bruise, since this bruise they have to change my bed. Last night they tried to change the bed twice and it did not work at all. But that is okay, when I hit the bed, I got freaken knocked out. Well, I got knocked out before bedtime, mostly after dinner. Your going to find this silly but I even asked for a pillow. My excuse, and I am sticking to it is because I didn't take a nap all day. So yea, they tried changing my bed and it just did not work at all, I got the same old bed, which I don't mind because again when I hit the bed, I hit it hard. Like so hard, I just had time to take off my glasses and POOF! I was out like a light or a blown out candle. Choose your own ending, hehe.

Yesterday I met a guy name Matt, he has no legs but he is getting legs to learn how to walk. Anyways he was super impressed with my wheels that he even told me that I can customize it, ALSO!! I was proven right about the stupid handle bars, he even took his off cause, like I said, it just got in the way. But yea, I think I can pick his brain about wheelchair things and try to convince him that Superman is a very good boy scout.

Today am gonna take it easy, yesterday was so filling that my body is a bit tired but I will so be going to Spanish club and also PT. Am a bit excited about it.

LATERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment