13 January, 2020

Continuation of Day 2

I got visited by a lot of Doctors and they were really nice. I even explored the place and it looks like I made a right choice to stay here. Now I have to do some homework tomorrow and get my ducks in a row, even though there is something that really scare me but daddy said I will still have my allowance and also if I need something he will give to me.

I am very hopeful that I will be walking soon. I went to pt and the doctor is super straight forward. He explained to me things and also what may happen. Also PT is EVERYDAY! so nothing in between, I really like that a lot, its like I am in boot camp here.

OH guess what I met a very cool guy and he is in a wheelchair. He thought my chair looks awesome and he even said I can customize it soon. OH OH OH and I am excited that my sister is going to come visit me soon. I never knew that people would visit me and care for me so much. I am excited for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment